We’re asking our MPs to meet us to talk about the importance of repair, as well as to read and endorse the Manchester Declaration.
Our idea for this meeting is to
- Introduce our work locally - and the scope/scale, using stats from the Fixometer
- Thank our MP for a good record on environmental issues (found on TheyWorkforYou) - if relevant
- Discuss how the Right to Repair is key to reaching NetZero and green jobs
- Review the key pillars of Right to Repair, asking for future support for these:
- access to quality spare parts
- access to repair documentation
- design for disassembly
We’re not yet collecting signatures for a petition — here’s why.
46 signatory groups
17 allied groups
10 MPs contacted
7 MP appointments
6 MPs endorsed (and counting…)