Repair cafe in vic (Barcelona)

Hi!
Let me introduce you a new asociation created in Vic, Barcelona.
I am yuri and I am the host.

We did a repair event in 2nd september 2021 and it was very succesful, and we’re looking forward for the next one, that will be the 20 november.

We’re very happy! but we would love to share this happiness with you, but i can’t understant perfectly how do you want me to do… so I’m asking you for a bit of help, to guide me trough your web site.

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Hi @yuri,

Welcome to the community! It’s great to have you with us :slight_smile:
Congratulations on your first event and I hope preparations for your upcoming event are going well too.

I’m more than happy to help you find your way around the site.

In general, this site is designed to help you organise events, measure your impact and communicate with your volunteers and the wider repair community.

A good place to start is to create or join a group on the site. This will allow you to invite your volunteers and set up events. It looks like you’ve joined Repair Café Barcelona, organised by @Andreu and @Cristina (Cc: @Restarters_Barcelona). Are you a member of the same group? If you are, you can ask Andreu to make you a host of the group so that you can add events.

If you’re part of a different group, you can create your own. Learn how to create a group here. Once you’ve done that, you can create an event. Learn how to create an event here.

During or after the event, you can measure your impact by recording the items brought to be repaired. You can learn how impact measurement works here.

More more information, feel free to browse the #help:user-guides category :slight_smile:

And let me know if you would like a call to talk it all through - I’m happy to arrange that :+1:
James