There are a few different menus within restarters.net and we’d like your feedback on how well they help you to get around.
Provides access to the different community tools within restarters.net and to help and advice.
- Community tools
- Repair Directory Admin (for users who currently have access)
- Other links
- Help & feedback
- The Restart Project
Provides access to the things you are familiar with from the Fixometer - events, groups and devices.
- upcoming events you are hosting
- or a group you are a member of is hosting
- or that you have said you are attending
- groups you run or are a member of
- other groups near to you
- for hosts, devices fixed at events hosted by your group
- for other volunteers, list of devices fixed at events you attended
- (in future, possibly specifically devices you fixed yourself)
- Admin-only section
- Events Reporting (aggregate reporting on events of your group, for hosts)
- Volunteer hours
- aggregate reporting time volunteered at events
- or for Restarters, report of own time volunteered
- Your profile
- Change password
- Log Out
How do you feel about the navigation? What should be added/removed?