Back in September, I asked for your help to make this site to make it easier to use. Thank you to everyone who completed the survey and took part in interviews with our designer
Since then, we’ve been hard at work behind the scenes redesigning Restarters.net based on your feedback and adding some highly requested features.
Here are some of the changes we’ll be rolling out:
- a new, simplified look that unites all the different areas of the site
- never get lost again: the same menu across all areas of the site
- support for adding non-electronic/electrical items to events
- the ability for hosts to send a message to everyone in their group
- a new homepage: bye bye dashboard, hello less confusing and more useful homepage
We hope these changes will make the site much easier to use and much more useful for everyone.
This new design and new features are coming soon (not all at the same time), but if you’d like to sneak a preview, we’re looking for a few people to help us spot and iron out any last minute creases.
If you’re interested, please let me know by replying below (just say “I’m interested!” )
More news soon!