Reducing e-waste with rehoming - FREE webinar & toolkit

At our Repair Café we’re often asked where people can donate unwanted electrical items. As a result we ran an e-waste amnesty project in the city earlier this year, and have designed a toolkit for others to use in developing ones for their community. You can view it here:

We’re also hosting a FREE webinar on Tues 21st May at 8pm, where we’ll be hearing from other projects around the country, and Keep Britain Tidy on their latest work around improving the public’s understanding around waste prevention, and practical tips on how we can communicate more effectively.

To find out more and to book visit:

3 Likes

@Pascale_Hall one of the speakers is @Lorna_Montgomery from Bath and she’ll be talking about their work with the University. Wondered if any of the student groups might be interested in coming along, and if you could spread the word?

2 Likes

@Bedford_Repair_Caf this was the event that I mentioned when chatting with you at Parliament last week.

This looks great and I’m gutted I won’t be able to make it on Tuesday!
It looks like you’re recording it though, so I’ll be sure to catch up on it afterwards :slight_smile:

Hope it goes well!

1 Like

Hi Clare, yes absolutely! Excited to hear you both speak, and I’ll send it out to Uni groups

1 Like

Sorry I missed this. Is there a recording of the webinar?

1 Like

For anyone that missed it, you can watch the webinar and see the presentations here: https://shareportsmouth.org.uk/2024/05/21/how-can-we-help-our-communities-reduce-e-waste-by-rehoming-unwanted-electricals/

1 Like