How are you marking Great Big Green Week?

Hi everyone!

The Great Big Green Week is coming up very soon (10-18 June) and we were wondering how the repair community is participating?

If your local group is holding a repair event or Restart Party to mark the week, or celebrating in a different way, please reply below so that we can promote :star2:

1 Like

10th, 14th, 15th & 16th we’re running repair sessions in our city centre hub, and on the 17th we’re doing a pop up in Milton (an area of Portsmouth).
Our library of things will also be open all those days, so if there are things that folk can’t fix, and they use them infrequently, they can hopefully borrow them from us, rather than buy them.

Clare

1 Like

Market Harborough Fixers C.I.C are running our usual Saturday morning events

We looking for more volunteers if you are interested

Drop by to see us at the EcoVillage courtyard any Saturday morning

1 Like

Circular Faversham is hosting its Handmade, Preloved & Upcycled Market at The Guildhall, Faversham and Repair Cafe - Faversham at Age UK, Faversham is running its community repair event both on Saturday 17th June.

1 Like

Amazing! So much going on :slight_smile: Will shout about the Milton pop up tomorrow

Fab! Is the event registered on Restarters?

Wow, sounds great! Is the repair event registered on Restarters?

Repair Cafe - Faverham’s event is on Restarters, yes.

Yes Market Harborough Fixers C.I.C events should be on restarters

Best Regards Steve

I can’t see the event in your group’s planned events, perhaps you could double check? If you need any help posting events @james can help :slight_smile:

I can’t see any upcoming events for your group, maybe double check its listed?

1 Like

All the dates are listed on the flyer that’s been uploaded.

Thanks.