Dare to Repair programmes on BBC radio: live chats 27 Apr, 4 May, 11 May

Thanks @Robert_Wood, we look forward to the show - Restart should be featured in the second episode

And the Restart Party hosted by Hackney Fixers and Hillingdon Friends of the Earth :slightly_smiling_face:

We thought it might be fun to listen to this together, so tomorrow (Tues) we’ll have a live text chat here on the forum while the programme is playing.

The live chat will be open from 2021-04-27T10:00:00Z For around half an hour.

If you don’t have access to a radio, you should be able to listen to the broadcast here (even if you’re outside the UK).

3 Likes

A reminder that we’ll be chatting here live from 2021-04-27T10:00:00Z while listening to the first episode.

When the chat is open, you’ll see a black speech bubble button :speech_balloon: at the bottom left of the page. Simply click on that button to join the conversation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

J’attends avec impatience @james

2 Likes

The chat is now live!
Just click the black chat button at the bottom left of the screen to join:

The button looks like this:
Screenshot 2021-04-27 at 11.57.48

(If you can’t see the button, try refreshing the page)

EDIT: the chat has now ended. Thanks to everyone who came! We’ll open the chat again at the same time next week for episode 2: 2021-05-04T10:00:00Z

Nice work - enjoyed the program as well as the chat!

Me too!

I imagine the future as this: super loband and low energy chat clients, and more radio/audio. Basically the 90s.

I just listened to the programme on the BBC Sounds app- super interesting. I’ll be tuning in again. I just about remember TV repair shops on the high street, showing my age now!

2 Likes

Great to hear you enjoyed it Donna!

We’ll be reopening the live text chat for episode 2 2021-05-04T10:00:00Z for half an hour.

See you there :slight_smile:

We are live again!
You can listen to the broadcast here
And just click the black chat button at the bottom left of the screen to join the chat:

EDIT: The live chat has now closed. Thanks to everyone who came along! We will be live again at the same time next week

I am listening and it has caused me to find this website and join a local group.

3 Likes

Welcome @Mrs_Zofia_Benfield, I’m glad you found us and joined a group too! Feel free to look around and let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

2 posts were split to a new topic: New to the community: mentors and growing a repair group

Hi everyone,

The final episode is airing 2021-05-11T10:00:00Z. As usual, we’ll have a live text chat open for us to chat while listening.

When the chat opens, you’ll see a black speech bubble button :speech_balloon: at the bottom left of the page (you may need to refresh the page). Simply click on that button to join the conversation :slight_smile:

See you there!

1 Like

We are live

You can listen to the broadcast here
And just click the black chat button at the bottom left of the screen to join the chat:

EDIT: the chat has now ended. Thanks to all those who came along!