Just spotted this - up to £10k available for local waste & consumption projects in the lead up to COP26 in the UK. Deadline 18 November. Could be a great opportunity for local groups to restart activity with a bang.
- people and communities hit hardest by climate change
- people and communities who are starting to think about taking climate action
- groups who have not received funding from us before
- groups who do not have a current award with us
- smaller organisations with an annual turnover of under £100,000