Celebrating Repair Cultures in Bristol

Hi, everyone! I’m happy to share the packed programme of activities I’m helping Teresa Dillon organise in Bristol across the next couple of weeks. You’ll find a diversity of workshops, presentations, debates and social gatherings. The full programme is available here, and I’m particularly excited with the debate happening at the Bristol City Hall on Oct 16th (below), as an attempt to broaden the conversation, adopt more structural measures, and hopefully reach other audiences:

17.00–20.00 — Bristol Repair Declaration Chambers Debate
Co-created in 2022 with over 300 Bristolians, the Repair Declaration for Bristol sets out five ways to strengthen the city’s repair pathways. The first declaration of its kind for a city, it now returns to the table. Join Repair Acts, Teresa Dillon along with makers, academics, designers, artists, cultural and environmental leaders to explore how we can take it forward.
Book your spot: Repair Declaration Chambers Debate