3D Print for Repair Workshop (online) hosted by ShaRepair and Manchester Metropolitan University

Hello all,

I am delighted to announce the fourth “3D Print for Repair” Workshop, in association with #ShaRepair which will take place on Friday 16th July 2021 10.00-13.00 BST.

The workshop will include;

10.00-10.05 - Introductions

10.05-11.00 - Pete Gough, Senior Lecturer Industrial Digitalisation, Repair Case Study

11.00-12.00 - Edmund Keefe, Senior Lecturer Industrial Digitalisation, Fusion 360 CAD workshop.

12.00-13.00 - Guest Speaker, Robin Van Caenegem, CORE, Leuven talks about what CORE does and how they are producing recycled filament for 3D Print.

Please spread the word—this is an open invitation and so anyone and everyone is welcome. It is a free workshop, and there is no requirement to have attended the previous sessions in order to attend this one.

Please drop me an e-mail at g.buller@mmu.ac.uk if you’re interested.

Best Wishes

Gary Buller
Technical Team Leader
PrintCity

2 Likes

Thanks Gary. Shall we share on Restart’s social media? Assuming you’d like community repairers to attend?

Hello,
Will any of your workshop be recorded? I’m in NZ and have an early start the next morning, so wouldn’t stay on for the whole session.
Cally

Hi @Cally_Stockdale. I’ve checked in with Gary. He says the session was recorded, yes. Feel free to email him for a link to the recording: G.Buller@mmu.ac.uk

Thanks James. :+1:

Cally