When & where?
Why you should come to this session
Electronics for beginners!!!
Building electronic circuits is easy! Of course it takes time to become an expert. But you can start having fun, and build useful things pretty much right away.
So, in this session you can learn the following:
- What are the basic components required to build circuits.
- How to read a schematic diagram.
- How to use a bread board to build circuits.
- How to build electronic circuits by understanding the schematic diagram.
Everyone will have a chance to build a circuit! It’s going to be a hands-on and interactive session.
Following will be discussed in the session,
- Basic information about the components used in the circuit building like Active and Passive Devices.
- Information about Integrated Circuit’s (IC’s) and Micro controllers.
- Building circuits using the above components.
- Here are few of the circuits we are going to build in our session - LED glow circuit, Automatic dark detector circuit, touch sensor circuit and more…
Here are few useful links to read schematic diagrams of the circuits
Here are few useful links to start building circuits
About the facilitator(s)
She did bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering and now currently pursuing Master’s in Software Engineering. Also, working as a part-time junior web developer at The Restart Project. During her bachelor’s degree, she did few electronic projects. Also she has conducted few skill-shares on circuit building.
Help us document this session!
This is a wiki post, meaning anyone can edit it by clicking on the ‘Edit’ button at the bottom of this post: . Feel free to make edits and add your own notes
You’re also welcome to leave comments below to help us document the session, e.g.:
- what happened in the session?
- what did you learn or find interesting?
- who did you talk to and did any actions come out of the conversation?