Resources to use for delivering talk about the European right to repair

Hello,

Loughborough Fixers is planning a repair cafe in February and is looking to have various speakers.
They mentioned it would be great to have something on the European Right to Repair campaign.
I am going to give it a go and I need some support.
Have you got already presentation, script, text that we can tap into to do a 15 minutes presentation or/and any other resources that may be useful for us to share. @Chloe

:):grinning:

2 Likes

Funny you should mention that, @Chloe and @ugo are working on a kit for use at events as I write this. We can prioritise slides if you think that is the most important piece of the puzzle.

We’d encourage individuals to sign up to the newsletter on the frontpage of https://repair.eu - but we’re looking into creating special sign-up forms for each country, so one for British joiners, that way it will be easier to make contact about campaign actions for British people.

In the meantime, we can also post you some stickers if you like? :wrench: :fist: :earth_africa:

2 Likes

Thank you for this Janet,
if we can prioritise slides, it would be great so we have some visual support.
i’ll be able to report onn the comments and questions of the audience
Thanks for letting me know the core call for action.

If you can yes send me some stickers, it would be great
we have events planned in 2020 in Hinckley, Loughborough, Market Harborough and Leicester. So a good pack with plenty of materials would be great so we can distribute them to the different groups.

Leicester Fixers are having a community meeting this week so we will be able to figure out what exactly would be our role moving forward in supporting the Leicestershire communities. It may include ensuring that they are kept up-to-date with regards to the right to repair campaign.

Best wishes

Marie

2 Likes

Hello,

Happy New Year to you all and keep it up with the fixing.
I am fishing for updates on the slides to use about the right to repair.
Let me know how this is going.

Best wishes

Marie

Hi @Marie_Lefebvre,
Great to hear from you - we don’t have an updated slideshow yet, but we’ll be working on this very soon (within January). Please remind us when is your event in February?

All the best,
Ugo

Hello Ugo,

Happy New year - it would be on the 22nd of February - I have another event on the 29th of March where I will be able to talk too.

so the slide wil be supra helpful.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hi @Marie_Lefebvre,

Here is a slideshow you can use during your presentations :slight_smile:
Let me know if you have any questions!

Chloé, R2R copy for UK.pdf (3.1 MB)

3 Likes

Thanks for this. I sent an email through ym mail box to answer but it seems it has not copied here - Hello Chloé

Thank you for the toolkit and apologies for not having been able to come for the call last week, i had some conflicts in my schedule… I will review it on Friday, let you know my thought and and tailor it to my needs for Satuday 22nd. we can maybe have a call once I have used it to give you some feedback.

Thank you very much for all your great work, I really appreciate all the support. Speak to you soon

1 Like