For the Repair Directory - a way to share a success

🗳-in-discussion

I used the London repair directory - a module-in-development of Restarters.net - to find a business to save my Macbook air when I spilled a blueberry smoothie on it. Mind the Mac in Swiss Cottage was absolutely ace, and saved the logic board for half the cost of a replacement one.

I can obviously leave a review on Trust Pilot, Facebook or Google, but I’d also like to be able to indicate to the world on the directory that I am part of the Restart network and I had a positive outcome.

This could be a button that’s like a :raised_hands: or something. It could also be a “badge” that Restarters could unlock for the business.

In a sense keeping a feature for Restarters but visible to the public could be good, given the general crisis in confidence with reviews. And it would reinforce the public service value of our network.

(Perhaps more in-depth info could be held in for logged-in users.)

Along similar lines, if I’m going to build a directory of local repair business it would be useful to be able to record that they have relatively trusted positive (or negative) feedback.