Feature Request: Repeat Regular Events

🗳-in-discussion

Whilst I’ve yet to set up an event myself (usually managed by others on our group), I asked James about whether it is possible to setup an event to run regularly .e.g. same time same day every week for a year or 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month for a year. Or this event description on the following selected dates.

This would save a lot of time for advance planning of events on known or regular dates where the description or venues don’t change.

Would such a feature be of use to others as well?
ooo-xxx

Yes, we also run a regular Sunday event and then some pop-up events at other times, so this would be useful for us as well!

Yes it would! We have our event every second saturday of the month. Normally at the same spot. Just once in awhile we have to change location, and every now and than we have an extra event e.g. for a good cause. So something like a “duplicate” button for an event or field? Because, apart from the date nothing much ever really changes.

Just linking in @4ndy’s similar request here:

https://talk.restarters.net/t/copy-events/396

It sounds like this feature might also be useful for @Anne_Carlos (West Fleetwood Computer Clinic). The group runs a standard drop-in session every other Monday (same time & venue each time).

Anne, feel free to vote for this feature by clicking the ‘Vote’ button to the left of the discussion title above :slight_smile: