When & where?
Why you should come to this session
Session host(s), please add a short, engaging overview of your session here. You could cover:
- What can participants hope to learn or get out of this session?
- How you’re going to deliver this session (e.g. is it hands-on or interactive?)
Session host(s), please describe your session here in a little more detail. This can provide the skeleton for post-session documentation (what happened, what were the learnings and outcomes etc.)
About the facilitator(s)
Session host(s), please add a short bio here. e.g.:
- What’s your history with community repair and how are you involved now?
- What makes you a good person to talk about this topic?
Help us document this session!
This is a wiki post, meaning anyone can edit it by clicking on the ‘Edit’ button at the bottom of this post: . Feel free to make edits and add your own notes
You’re also welcome to leave comments below to help us document the session, e.g.:
- what happened in the session?
- what did you learn or find interesting?
- who did you talk to and did any actions come out of the conversation?