Every month, we run a video/audio call for the community. These are great chances to meet and learn from others (especially if you’re new here), build confidence through sharing experiences and stay in touch outside events.
Each call is a live video/audio chat based right here on the forum and covers a specific topic related to community repair events.
- 2020-04-30T18:30:00Z - Running online repair events
(click/tap the times above to see them in your time zone)
All calls happen right here on the forum. We’ll post more details about each call about a week in advance.
If there are any topics you’d like to discuss in a call, let us know by posting below
- How to record repair data at events (and why!) - January 2020
- How to improve repair events + 2020 planning - December 2019
- Bringing Right to Repair into your events - November 2019
- Finding help nearby - July 2019
How do these chats work?
The video chat is powered by Jitsi Meet, an open source video conferencing tool. You’re welcome to use video or audio-only. There will also be a floating (and optional) live chat sidebar (useful for anyone who experiences technical issues).
Any questions? Feel free to ask below